Thursday 17 March 2016

OUGD602 PPP Presentation and Evaluation

I added a few transition slides into my presentation just to cement the little manifesto structure that has informed the content.




Overall the presentation went really well. The group size was great and everyone could actually listen to everyone else's presentation, so although I was towards the end, it was easy to present to a relatively attentive audience. My bullet point notes guided me though all my contents fairly well. I had a fe 'um' moment and I think this is something that I need to work on in later presentations. However, I do think that I should have mentioned more about my self branding so far. Although, it is used throughout the presentation I think a slide exclusively about this design, perhaps around the elittlebeth business section, would have helped illuminate the design decisions made during creation. I also showed image of the stamp logo, yet didn't expand on the point. This could have made the presentation stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment