Monday 14 March 2016

OUGD602 PPP Brief 02 Design Strategy Presentation Brief Analysis

Brief:
Undertake an independent and sustained investigation into opportunities for progression
 within your own intended area of creative, professional practice and/or academic focus.
You will use your PPP blog to provide evidence of ongoing research activities, reflection 
and evaluation of an increasingly iindividual and independent understanding of your 
design practice.
Your research will be summarised in a 10 minute presentation that focus on and 
summarise your design strategy with specific reference to your career aspirations, 
progression opportunities and the work/skills that you have developed in relation to 
your future aspirations.
This is all information that is present on my blog. Be it my interaction with professionals 
through my Context of Practice module, or my continued efforts to get some manner of 
work experience. I have also created a number of posts just reflecting on certain projects, 
collaboration or my approach to a brief.
Your research activities should aim to:

Identify and evaluate professional practices, concerns and opportunities that you 

intend to pursue on completion of the degree programme.
This has been covered in my professional interaction with chalkboard commissions and
my aim of setting up Elittlebeth design as a small business.

Document and reflect on your industrial experience to date, including a brief summary 

of what you have learnt and how this has affected the way you will approach your 
professional development and further opportunities for progression.
This will come with work experience once I procure it. However, it is relevant in my 
selection of a collaborative studio space for my work experience. This is because I 
think that is the environment I wish to work in, so specifically chosen work experience 
will allow me to test the water.

Record and evaluate any examples of self-directed projects, business ideas, 

collaborations and opportunities for enterprise that you intend to pursue. (summarise 
the concept, content or underlying rationale for these)
This is something that I could execute better for Elittlebeth Design and for submission 
I will mock up some design boards to make this concept clearer.

It strikes me that the majority of the structure of this presentation can be shaped around my manifesto or mission statement. Reflection o each point and my past, present and future with then create the majority of the presentation. I will start by looking at my past posts on this blog and merge my ideals with the way that I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment