Monday 14 March 2016

OUGD602 PPP 03 Brief 02 Design Strategy Presentation Manifesto/ Mission Statement

As the starting point for my PPP presentation I spent some time looking through my PPP blog and brought together the information to create this manifesto. I have kept it very short and simple. This is because it fits with my brand but also because I will elaborate on each point in my presentation. However, of the the sake of sense I will also elaborate on each point here.

Elittlebeth's Little Manifesto:



Work with your hands
-I have found throughout my time here that working hands on is what makes both my best outcomes and me very happy when working. However, I have also increasingly found a balance between hand made and clean aesthetics to find a way to make my approach commercially viable.


Experience as much as possible
-I like to keep my work varied, I like to try different and new things because that is what keeps Graphic Design interesting. This has shaped my decisions made around work experience and my immediate employment aspirations to work in a medium to large studio environment.


collaborate
-Throughout my third year I have made a B-line towards collaborative work. I love working in groups and generally with other people. A large part of my process is the conversation, the conceptual development of an idea through dialogue.


Do what makes you happy
-Each of these come together to hopefully mean I am relatively happy once I am working in commercial graphic design. I have no aspirations to be the best ever or particularly famous. I just want to work with as many people, on as many projects as possible, whilst maintaining and improving my lettering skills not he side.


No comments:

Post a Comment