Monday 4 April 2016

OUGD602 PPP 03 Brief 01 Self Branding Re Thinking and Planning

After talking with John and Oli at split design I have realised that my plan to brand and set up a stationery business for my PPP outcomes would not be the most immediately beneficial for me . So, instead I am re evaluating what I will create that will be immediately useful to me.

-portfolio (full printed portfolio)
- online portfolio (Behance or the like)
- PDF portfolio for every external application made.
- presence on relivant social media (linked in, Instagram, Twitter)
- logo and identity
- business cards (chalkboarding inclusive)
- small publication detailing lettering work
- portfolio website (square space?)

These are all things that I have a current or imminent need for, so I know they will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment