Sunday 3 April 2016

OUGD602 PPP 03 Screen Print Workshop Assisting

After my visit with split I spent the day screen printing at Rossington street. I was thinking about the difference in environment and why I liked working in one and not the other. I think part of it is the rewarding hands on process which is part and parcel  of the environment, but I also think it is the number of people you are talking to and working with in a day.

I got talking to Mick the print room manager and he suggested I send over an email about asking to assist in the evening classes to get the skills that I require to possibly help out in the print room full time.

I have sen this email and think that this might be a great way for me to go for the moment. Really learning a print method is so valuable and I could even work the evening classes next year while doing other work during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment