Wednesday 17 February 2016

OUGD602 PPP03 Brief 01 Self Branding Planning

Since I spent some time over the summer re doing my skef branding and I am still very happy with it, and I have also created some temporary business cards for my chalkboard commissions which are under the same name, I Thoth it worthwhile to plan how I am going to apply this self branding to my best advantage.

There are three areas that the branding needs to apply to, these are my lettering and graphic design, my chalkboards and my stationery and print selling business. To a certain extent I think the same brand can stretch over the lettering/graphic design and the print and stationery, but I am uncertain about the chalkboards. The cards I have at the moment for chalkboard commissions are under the same name Elittlebeth design, but in a different style, this could be confusing.

I think what I need to do is find some way of applying my branding or structuring the material I apply it to to communicate these three different strings to my bow. I can also use these different strings to define what it is that I will require in terms of print and digital promotion.

- business cards 
- fully updated behance
- website with three different sections (possibly a separate sales website connected)
- branded CV
- creative CV
- branded short portfolio (for studios)
- printed scale portfolio for interviews
- invioces
- delivery packaging
- branded emails

Because there are so many outcomes I will think during the design process how some of these might be combined to reduce the workload. Such as business cards made from stamps which can be in a different colour for packaging branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment