Wednesday 17 February 2016

OUGD602 PPP 03 Reflection on Students' Union Work

Over the last several months I have been working in the role of communications Officer. So far I have found it fairly good. There have been moments in both major projects where I felt the sheer amount of outcomes that were required were too much for me to be able to complete on time but I always manage and when I really felt worried I brought in Billie to help me out.  I have had to say no to doing some things because in my third year I have to prioritise work that is either going towards my degree or establishing myself outside college in terms of contacts. This has sometimes got me down but it is none the less good practice and I definitely need to practice saying no to things! So, overall I think this is and will continue to be an enriching learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment