Friday 17 April 2015

OUGD502 PPP 2 Studio Brief 01 My Brand The Big Book Of Elittlebeth

When creating the layout for the big book of Elittlebeth (portfolio) I ensured that it was in fact a very similar publication to the little book. I allowed extra slug for screw bound books because I am as of yet uncertain about specific requirements apart from the obvious. 
I used the same image as for the other work to maintain continuity and once again shaped the type around the background of the image.

 Once again I used a central justification and made a visual link to the website through the use of the pebbles. Each brief had a pebble depending on the discipline the work comes under (links to the buttons on the website).

The cover layout took time and a lot of tweaking but eventually something with balance and legibility was achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment