Saturday 18 April 2015

OUGD502 PPP 2 Leeds Arts Party Further Work

Although I produced numerous pieces of work for the leeds arts party that I submitted as part of my responsive module, I have carried on with them and have just started work on the programme. I have put together the basic frame work and put place holder text. I have also talked to Fran about a list of images and the number of words per section. As this information gets collated the programme will take a more definite shape. I used the colour guides set out by my earlier website design for them and it seems to have worked out well.




The timetable is something that I am yet to design but using the colours of the events should make it fairly simple. We made the time table central to the booklet so that it would naturally open to this most useful of pages.




The map is also something that I am in the process of designing but once again the colours will be of great use here.

No comments:

Post a Comment