Thursday 5 May 2016

OUGD602 PPP 03 Brief 02 Two Job Applications

I recently (today spotted two job opportunities that I thought it was worth applying for. The first was an internship, paid and a year long with the Leeds University Union, a similar job to the last one and what they asked me to apply for . I put together basically the same application with a few tweaks for the role change and sent off the application.

I also applied for an opportunity promoted by the SU. A Junior Designer Post at Six Design. I cut down my full portfolio to the more clean and commercially viable briefs and sent over my current CV as well. This has resulted in an interview! The interview went really well and I am waiting to hear back as of yet. However, every if I do not get the job going through the process of application and interview was really great experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment