Tuesday 20 January 2015

OUGD502 Looking at Studios

I already know that the best way I work is with other people, so as part of looking for work experience I have started looking at the kinds of studios it might be beneficial for me to get work experience from.

What appeals to me about this studio is the variety of work they seem to do which is appealing because it may well let me get the best out of potential work experience. Indeed I found out about this studio through a friend that had done some work experience there and really enjoyed it. The only problem with this would be the distance from home, or anywhere I could stay. However, I can cross that bridge when and if I come to it. I continued searching according to location this time and found some interesting studios.


Unit studio Is a studio that I have been aware of for a while and although they are not the most illustartive studio out there, they have that aspect to them. This makes me feel that I could bring something to there studio and really feel useful when doing work experience.

http://u-n-i-t.tumblr.com/ (blog)

Catalogue Leeds is probably the least applicable studio to my own practice . However, there work is interesting and it could be beneficial for both parties to start a dialog with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment