Friday 2 October 2015

OUGD602 PPP Organising and Planning Around all Modules



It has been slowly creeping up on me, just how much I am going to have to juggle this year, no one is going to chase me to be organised and I need to take control now before it is too much to take control of.
So, I have started to use my calendar app as a separate thing to my google calendar and college workshops and classes. This way it looks far more manageable and I prefer having timetables college events separate to the work I need to do in my own time.

I started with a google docs to split down the work in each module that I need to do and then colour coded for urgency (the scary thing is the pink is stuff that needs doing this month). This is a document that will change as the year progresses but it is a good starting point for a working doc.


At the beginning of each day I look at my two calendars and put together a to do list.
The main aspects of this to do list are then colour coded by module relivance and written into my dairy. Hopefully this system of multiple formats reminding me to do things will stop me from forgetting anything. It only takes 5 mins in the morning to sort out now that it is up and running so, let the trial period commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment