Tuesday 25 November 2014

OUGD502 PPP Studios That Inspire Me

I have spent some time looking at studios that have the illustrative edge that my work is progressively moving towards and I have found some great work and designers that are just incredibly inspiring. 


John was right when he said that the blogs are the best place to find their true creative voices and inspiring work. What I really love about them is their unashamed enjoyment of the wacky and wonderful. In short I guess I just like enthusiasm and their work is just the visual incarnation of enthusiasm, be it a little disturbing at times.


Vault 49 is a studio I found when looking for studios based in New York. This is simply indulgence on my part because I would really love to live and work in New York some day, simply because I want to experience it. their work is again very illustrative and I looked at their internship program but they seemed very unwelcoming and harsh about it so I have rather gone off them but not their work.



No comments:

Post a Comment