Saturday 18 October 2014

OUGD504 and OUGD502 Reflection On Branding and Illustration

After doing both briefs one and two of the first studio module, I have found that I have realised things about my own practice. I found that I absolutely loved the illustration part of the first brief, the freedom and experimental process of the whole thing was loverly but I found that I wasn't that pleased with the outcome. Where as designing the logo was a real slog. I had trouble coming up with and refining ideas but in the end I was real happy with what I had produced. Perhaps these instances were just one offs but I think I need to find my own way of melding hand drawn elements and digital processes in a way tat allows me to really enjoy the process of design and create a finished product that I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment