Saturday 18 October 2014

OUGD502 PPP Module Briefing and Brief 01

The basis for this years PPP is the individual research into where each of us want to go and what we want to achieve after we graduate. This will be through both reflective blogging and set tasks and seminars. This will help develop our own identity as designers. 

Brief 01:

We were asked to consider what kind of industries we each want to go into because we can all be more than simply graphic designers. For me I suppose this would err towards the more illustrative and hand drawn type areas but I am very aware tat I don't want to cut off any discipline. I want to experience as much as possible. So, I need to do some research into the kind of jobs that are out there that would accommodate this. At the moment I think I need to look at design groups in particular because I love to work with groups of people and these have the greatest opportunities to learn from people in different disciplines.

No comments:

Post a Comment