Wednesday 18 March 2015

OUGD502 OUGD503 REsponsive Brief 02 Collaborative Practice Reflection and Formative Evaluation of Self

I have been working with Roz on a D and AD brief for the second part of our responsive module. I have really enjoyed our idea generation and the positive energy we always get from working with one another. However, I have noticed that in comparison with Roz I am a much slower worker. This is always the way I have worked. I like to spend time sweating the details and crafting something. As this project progresses I realise more and more that this is not feasible for commercial practice and I need to speed up on all fronts. Roz is helping with this and we have an open dialogue on the subject (in any collaboration communication is key) slowly but surely I aim to improve this part of my design practice and I will monitor it in the coming briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment