Friday 6 March 2015

OUGD502 Nomination for Communications Officer Students Union

Recently I received an email from James in the SU about the up coming student elections. He suggested that I might be good for the role, based on the work I have done with the Arts Party so far this year. To start with I was hugely flattered but I started to feel that perhaps the role would be too much to balance with what I know to be a steadily increasing work load in the third year as we approach graduation and becoming a professional designer. I talked to Danny and Amber about this opportunity and they seemed to think that it was  a great move and even that some of the work could be submitted as part of the responsive module in the third year. I also talked to James about my concerns and he summarised the briefs that I would be doing during the year and the way the role works in conjunction with all the other representatives in the students union .  This sounds so great to me, I would get to work with new people and get a budget for the print work we do. So, I went for it, the next step is to look at a small visual campaign that tells people that I am running.

No comments:

Post a Comment