Monday 5 May 2014

OUGD402 PPP Brief 02 Creating Screen Print Positives

I imported the designs from illustrator into In design. I was originally uncertain about whether or not to make the pattern on the wrapping paper negative or positive space. This is because I am uncertain about the amount of green that the info pack contains. 


When constructing the coasters I created circular outlines of 8cm diameter and matched the designs into them. 

I then removed the circles so that when cutting them out I can achieve a clean outline when cut out.



The positives for the list book are shown above.

I experimented with a pointed shape for the tea tag but get that it limited the size that it could be. I found that the smallest it could be while still being legible was 4x4cm.

To create a cup sleeve that will work I scanned in one that I collected and traced around it in illustrator, then placed the type design I produced on top of the traced shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment