Sunday 12 January 2014

Taking Risks

Just recently we were set a brief to do with layout design. I knew that up until this point a lot of my designs were very safe and I wasn't taking risks. So with this brief I wanted to break the grid that it was so tempting to stick to. I attempted to do this but I found it really didn't work. At first I was very annoyed at my self because I had to use the design in the interim crit but the feedback people left was really constructive and actually made me glad I had taken the risk. For now o I hope that I can look back and say that taking risks and failing is just as good as taking risks and it paying off. I really feel I have learnt from this experience and want to make more mistakes in areas I am uncertain in, helping me to learn much quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment