Sunday 8 December 2013

Making Contact With the Welcome to Nightvale Producers

The production company behind the distribution of Welcome to Nightvale is Common Place Books. Their website has given me the most likely contact details so far.
However, as you can see if you look closer at the image above they suggest that this email is inundated every day so it may be profitable to possibly find a more specific email or address to make sure I can get in contact with Joseph Fink. Another option mentioned before was leaving a message or a comment with a donation but when I looked at the form to do so there seemed to be no comment option.

Something I have considered before is the idea of contributing designs for their merchandise which, because the podcast is relatively new, are quite sparse. On the website I found that they sometimes open for submissions of merchandise designs. So, I have signed up to their email list so that I can find out when designs can be submitted and the chance to receive more contact details.

If i were to contact the producers of welcome to nigh vale through the email on the website then the questions I would ask are as follows.

-What exactly Kick start the production of Welcome to Nightvale and where did the ides of the radio show format?
-I and undoubtedly many other listeners have notice the 'real' radio show format bares a resemblance to War of the Worlds in its radio play format. Was this an influence?
-I am aware that you take full episode idea submissions but I have to assume that a number of the earlier episodes came out of your own heads, where do these ideas come from? Is there a process you go through to generate the most surreal concepts you can?

No comments:

Post a Comment